- I like the clean white page with a single striking (and changing) graphic in the background that is clearly linked to what the library collects.
- I like that a federated search box is front and center.
- But that search function lets you know exactly what collections you are searching and provides easy access to advanced searching.
- I like the uncluttered news feature.
- I like that all the business links ("about us" "collections" "services" etc.) are right on the front page, but not the first thing you see
- Finally, those cute graphic boxes along the bottom for featured "stuff" are cool. I particularly like the support us box.
What do you think?